INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Gruppo Openlogs S.r.l. (hereinafter “Openlogs” or “Company”), owner of the website www.openlogs.it (hereinafter the “Website” or “Site”), is fully committed to the protection of the personal data of users of its Site (hereinafter “Users”): this document has therefore been prepared with the aim of setting out in a clear and comprehensive manner the methods and purposes of the processing of personal data of Users by Openlogs , in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) and Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (hereinafter “Privacy Code”).
The data controller is Gruppo Openlogs S.r.l. (C.F. and P.IVA 06975340966) with registered office in Milan – Via M. Bandello n. 15, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.For any need, Openlogs can be contacted at the email address email@example.com.
Type of data collected and processed
Openlogs treats and owns the personal data of users, provided or collected during their use of the features of the Site.Specifically, they will be processed as follows:
- Navigation data (acquired automatically by the Site and/or through the third-party applications used):
- This includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers and terminals used by the Users, the addresses in URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) notation of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the computer environment used by the User.
- Although this information is not collected to be associated with identified subjects, by its very nature it could, through processing and association with data also held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
- Other navigation data, functional to the correct navigation and use of the Website, are collected through special cookies and tracking tools. For these, please refer to the relevant section of the Website;
- Personal data provided in case of information request (in case of use of the contact form):
- personal data (name and surname) and contact details (email, telephone number);
- text message sent;
- Personal data provided in the case of spontaneous applications or for open positions (when filling in the form in the “Career” section):
- personal data (name, surname, date of birth, sex, address of residence) and contact details (email, telephone number)
- curriculum vitae (educational/university and professional background),
- character information (if indicated by the applicant),
- information on personal interests (if indicated by the applicant).
Purposes of processing, legal basis and data retention periods
Common personal data
|Default purpose||Legal basis||Storage times|
|allow navigation on the Site||legitimate interest of Openlogs (art. 6(1)(f) GDPR) in the proper functioning of the Website||for the time strictly related to browsing, except as expressly indicated in the section of the Website devoted to cookies|
|to fulfil obligations under applicable laws, regulations or Community legislation, and to comply with requests from the authorities||fulfilment of a legal obligation (Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR)||until the expiry of the limitation and prescription periods for the rights accrued|
|protect the rights of Openlogs in the event of a dispute||legitimate interest of Openlogs (Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR) in protecting its rights||until the maturity of the terms of prescription and forfeiture of rights accrued against the Users. In the event of the need to protect the rights of Openlogs Group, personal data will be kept for the time necessary for such protection.|
|Purposes for services requested by the User||Legal basis||Storage times|
|respond to requests from users regarding the products and services offered by Openlogs Group||execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the User’s request (Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR)||for the time needed to process the request and for 2 years thereafter|
|application management for selection of staff and/or external personnel||execution of pre-contractual measures (art. 6(1)(b) GDPR), related to the selection procedure of personnel/collaborators of Openlogs, at the request of the interested party, inferable from the spontaneous provision of data||2 years from the receipt of the application, unless the candidate requests cancellation|
|allow the receipt of newsletters and commercial communications from Openlogs||User’s consent (Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR).
The User has the right to revoke his or her consent at any time by sending appropriate communication to Openlogs. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to that moment.
|for the duration of the newsletter/commercial communication service or until the User requests cancellation.
The data relating to the identification and proof of consent (log files) will be kept until the expiry of the limitation period for any actions against Openlogs (10 years).
Special personal data
|Default purpose||Legal basis||Storage times|
|application management for selection of staff and/or external personnel||execution of pre-contractual measures, as part of the Openlogs personnel/staff selection procedure, at the request of the data subject, which can be inferred from the spontaneous provision of data (Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR)||2 years from the receipt of the application, unless the candidate requests cancellation|
After the aforementioned retention periods, personal data will be destroyed, erased or made anonymous, consistent with the technical erasure and backup procedures adopted by the Company.
Appropriate security measures are constantly observed in order to prevent data loss, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
Compulsory or optional nature of providing data
The provision of the data marked in the forms with an asterisk (*) is compulsory and indispensable in order to be able to proceed with the sending of the request for information and/or the submission of the application.
All other data are optional and failure to provide them will not affect the proper processing of the request. The provision of particular personal data is optional.
Scope of knowledge, communication and dissemination of data
The personal data of users collected by Openlogs may be disclosed to the staff of Openlogs who are expressly authorised to carry out the processing on its behalf, as part of the performance of their duties.
Certain external parties, identified as follows, may also have access to personal data collected by Openlogs: